Quote Originally Posted by michellesmunchkins View Post
I thought it was rude too lol. I normally don't schedule anything before 6 as 9 times out of 10 I have little ones here until 6 but because everyone was supposed to go home early I did. I sent a letter out to everyone a few weeks ago saying that pick up times need to be within a 15 minute window of our agreed upon time unless a call/text is made to tell me otherwise. usually I have the kids ready in their coats and boots and everything ready for pick up ( I hate the long drawn out pick ups where parents spend 15 minutes getting their kids ready lol) so yesterday this poor kid sat in his gear for over an hour because if I take it off he screams bloody murder!!!!

Rude???? That's obnoxious ! Who the f*** does she think she is? You are not her live in nanny you are a care provider and I'm pretty sure you actually have a life. If one of my parents never showed up when they were supposed to with out letting me know I would snap. One of my parents actually texted my and said "oh btw I'm staying late I'll be there at xxxx time". And even though it was within my operating hours I told her she had to ask and not just assume as I have to stay within my numbers and I have afterschool kids. Therefore you ask if it's ok as I am not at anybodys beck and call