Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    I hope this went well. Thinking about you and waiting to hear!!

Expansive...
    I very regretfully inform you all that I am a pussy . . . . I chickened out.

I took one look at her an realized that this was all SO NOT WORTH IT! I've been harboring feelings and planning 'professional' conversations, asking you all for your amazing advice and stressing myself out. Then I realized . . . . why?

The woman is not going to find alternate care (I know her very well) and in the end I make over $500 dollars a week from her. I suck her paychecks clean and that is enough for me to feel like I've won (cuz really in the end that's what its all about right? control.

If she ever dares to speak to me in that manner again I will gladly leave her high and dry at that very moment when I'm angry and my blood is coursing with 'OH YA'S? TAKE THAT BITCH'

I know many of you will feel like I haven't done myself justice by letting it go but when I saw her on Friday I knew that if I uttered one word then it was going to lead to termination (cuz I know her attitude SO well) and I'll have much more satisfaction sucking her bank dry then bitching her out.

Sorry to disappoint guys.

Starting to feel at home...
    I followed the discussion, and you do not disapoint me. Whatever your reasons are, if they are making you happy, that's what counts!

Sarah.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah For This Useful Post:

Nothing wrong wit attempting to give the benefit of the doubt that this was a one time thing - but if it happens AGAIN I would say something immediately for sure !!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspired by Reggio For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    We all have to do what we decide is best for us as long as we can sleep at night and not stress out all day. Nobody is here to judge anybody else, but merely to support and help so never apologize. I always ask my co-workers (fellow HDCP's) for advice but in the end I have to do what's best for me and makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing. However, none of us deserves to be disrespected or mistreated or stressed to get up in the morning and open our doors. Best of luck to you with this family!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Thanks everyone!

Expansive...
    Chicken! LOL

DIDO to all the above!

You did what was best for you. Only you know what that is. I agree with you though, if it happens again, terminate immediately and leave her high and dry, as that is what she'd deserve, imho.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post:

Recently, I began to notice that so many advisers have divorced...