Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    I just use the Day Nurseries Act as my defence which says all children up to age 5 need to be offered a chance to sleep after lunch but that any children that can't sleep should be allowed to play quietly. For me that means you lay down for an hour and then we talk. Have rarely had a child that could last without falling asleep. Yes in full day they offer the rest. The children had to provide their own nap mats and blankets too for the one my ex daycare child went to.

If your child has outgrown their nap they have outgrown my daycare.

Enough said.

Shy
    So I found a great article on sleep advice from a sleep expert. It was in the Educatall.com newsletter I was getting through email... I have it if any one would like it just send me a message I can email it too you. You could try to google it I haven't tried not sure if your able to it. I say what you guys, girls say, I'm sorry but chances are they will be sleeping or laying down in jk and possibly sk in full-time. They need to be used to it so they are not distruptive in class at quiet time and the parents don't get a phone call. Thats my feeling. I tell my parents this. Otherwise good luck on finding someone who wants children up the whole time. This is our only break/house cleaning time we have during the day.