For those of you that have been following my posts about the little one I gave notice to, I need some advise.

I gave notice to the client the Thursday before Easter. I briefly explained at the door and told her I'd be available that evening and all weekend if she had any questions, call me.

She sent an email to me that evening telling me she was shocked and asked me to contact her at my earliest convenience. Yes, she send me an email to ask me to call her. So, I called her within 9 min of recieving the email. She didn't answer, I left a detailed message explaining I'm happy to talk, please call me anytime this weekend. She never called.

I was supposed to have her on Tuesday. She text me Mon night and said the child had a "gastro bug" and was not sure if she would be here as early as expected. I advised her to not bring her until she is diarhea and vomit free for 24 hours. She responded that she would keep her home.

i was scheduled to have her again yesturday. I recieved a text Thursday night saying she was still ill and would not be in.

So, I have 2 issues. My first is that she has apparently had a "tummy bug" for over 8 days. Would you ask for a dr note to admit her back into care at that point? would you ask any questions? how do i approach that and not sound like I'm trying to scare them off.

My second issue is, what if she's nto coming back at all? Which is ok, I prepared myself for that so I am covered. However, I hate that it's open like this. I'm a person who needs closure.

I feel like I should be addressing the issue some how but I'm not sure how or why. I just don't feel like I should be letting it go. UGH!

Any thoughts? Am I just being impatient? Should I let it run it's course?