Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If I excluded every kid who had the common cold I would have an empty daycare from November to April every year. Sad, but true. It amazes me how often these dckids get sick.

Anyway.........yeah, the wheezing would concern me but lots of kids wheeze when they have bronchitis.

If he was otherwise okay and happy then I would accept him into care with the understanding, stated to mom, that if at ANY time I think he is getting worse she is to come get him.

Expansive...
    Sounds like he needs anti-biotics but otherwise ok for daycare. if we excluded every child with a cold to daycare we'd never be open LOL

Outgoing
    Poor kid isn't coming today as his doctor suggested that his mom keep him home for another day.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoon View Post
    Poor kid isn't coming today as his doctor suggested that his mom keep him home for another day.
    Well surprise, surprise! Good grief! Poof little guy, now don't you feel proud of yourself or he would have kept getting worse until he ended up with asthma. Pat yourself on the back now.