Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Outgoing
    Won't open for me either

Thanks for this resource. I have emailed Tamara about the problems downloading June's curriculum so hopefully this will be fixed soon.

i have tried to purchase the cycles from the prechoolpalace.org website and i am unable to click onto it so it being me to the next page. i have emailed them just waiting to hear back. i am trying to start a daycare in september and am in dire need of a curriculum. Haven't a clue as to where to start

Euphoric !
    Personally, I wouldn't waste my money. These are babies and toddlers! I teach every day at their level, not at my level, do you know what I mean? My themes are simple and I google crafts, get books from the library, find pages from colouring books that match my theme and none of that costs very much money or takes very much time. Don't drive yourself too crazy trying to get started, just start with the basics. You are teaching when you walk around the block, about nature, play little games like - find a flag, find a red door, find a black truck, find something that is a circle, and so on.

I could go on and on but I realized in my 3rd year that I had been driving myself too hard to teach and that everything all around us can be used to teach toddlers. Now I actually have a little time for myself in the evenings!

I have been trying to use this web site as well but have been unable to download anything. It says it is 11.99 for each cycle of the curriculum, but the "ädd to cart" link isn't working. I have emailed and have not heard from them yet. Any suggestions?

Expansive...
    Thank you for sharing!