Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to this!

New to this!

Hi, I have 6 month old son. My husband and I would like to start look into daycare options for when I return to work in 6 months. I have no idea where to start...any suggestions? The only thing that we do know at this time is that we are interested in a Daycare centre/ Preschool. We live in Markham, hence we would like the daycare provider to be as close to home as possible.

Euphoric !
    The best way to find daycare using this site is to go to the home page and there is a space to put in you rpostal code. That will bring up a list of caregivers with spaces starting with the ones closest to your home. You can then check out each one and if you find one that looks good send them an email for more information.