Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    I also have the kids separated, and then have some sort of "neutral" noise going on. I find that turning on the bathroom fan in that hallway, then leaving the door to the bathroom open, helps them all sleep better!
    We do what it takes, right? Is it possible to separate him a little more?
    For me, as long as they are not shrieking, and are still "resting" in the nap area, I am fine with them chittering away to themselves. My little part time guy tells himself stories. "And then Bxxxx see da dinosaur....Rawwwrrr r says the dinosaur". It's hilarious!

Euphoric !
    As long as it is quiet to themselves and others are still going to sleep which those that are really tired usually do I just ignore it. The good thing is they usually eventually fall asleep so are sound asleep as the others start to wake up so it is very quiet when it needs to be and the others will often drift back to sleep. Would rather that then they went to sleep and woke up and started talking and disturbed the others.