Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

12 hours to go....not that I'm counting!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to thank all of you for keeping me sane everyday! I love reading this forum and have learned so much! I start mat leave tomorrow at 4!!!! Just sold our house too so after baby we move, get setup again and I'll be back! Thanks again and hope you all have a wonderful summer!

Euphoric !
    Well good luck with new baby, new house, new adventures .... We'll all be here ; )

Euphoric !
    Best of luck with all of the exciting changes coming up. Do pop in when you can and update please - baby news is always exciting no matter how many babies pass through our doors.

Outgoing
    Good luck! I know how exciting it is to go on mat leave when you've been so large and tired for so long and forced to continue working - I couldn't imagine running a daycare and being pregnant..lol You deserve your mat leave lol Have a GREAT "vacation" and enjoy your bundle of joy!

Congratulations on your pending arrival and much deserved mat leave!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Euphoric !
    Wow, moving and a new baby, you have a lot of work ahead of you the next several months by the sound of it. Take good care!

Euphoric !
    WHEW... that's a lot of stuff going on!!
    Best of luck with everything. And remember to take it easy, at least a little bit! You're having a fourth (?) girl, no?
    4 kids is pretty awesome. If you can do 2 or 3, you can do 4. I have 2 boys and 2 girls and, you can't see me, but I am getting all teary eyed, because I am all "done". LoL (I really am a Duggar at heart, you see)
    HUGS!!!!!