Long story but very sad and disappointed. My DD is stating JK in the fall every other day and one of my daycare kids is starting with her. I originally picked “a” days for her and got her registered. Daycare Mom said “B” days are better and she is registering her DD for that day so it would be better for them to not only be together but it would be better for me if there on the same days.

I changed my DD’s days and now my daycare Mom says her DD is going to Montessori school? I was like pardon? She hasn’t even told me due to me needing to fill her space for Sept? I asked her what she was doing and she said she’s not sure????

It’s been 2 months and I asked her again last month to let her know I was holding her spot, as her DD is my DD’s best friend.

She said yesterday the she still hasn’t registered her and she sees her DD in a uniform anyway and if I need to fill my spot then to go ahead? WTF

I am so upset due to the fact that I changed my schedule for her. I called the school to see if she can go back to ‘A’ days as it works best for my schedule and they said its really full and they will put her in and see how it goes but there may not be any guarantees. Another Mom down the street recommended a teacher as well so I requested her to be in her class.

Now I can arrange another daycare Mom of mine to take her to and from school for me as long as she can stay on “A” days.

I also figured it out that daycare Mom is probobly going to be sending her DD to catholic school as there JK program is full days and this way no daycare fee's. This isn't what is upseting me it's the fact that she hasn't told me squat! Totally not cool!
Give an inch of yourself and they take more than a mile!

Please pray for me those that do that it will all work out!