Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logging in

Starting to feel at home...

Logging in

Hello,

On other forums where I post my username is saved so that I don't have to log in every single time I visit the forums. This makes it easy to 'surf' when my hands aren't otherwise free to type (nursing the baby). This doesn't seem to be the case for this forum. There is no box to check to remain signed in, as I've seen on other forums. I've checked my user settings and forum settings but don't seem to see this option.

Am I overlooking it? I do quick 2 minute check-ins throughout my day, so I have to admit that it gets a little old to have to type in my username and password each time I visit.

Thanks for the help!
    Emily
    ~ Mama to 4, Dayhome provider ~

Expansive...
    have you clicked the remember me box at the bottom under your username and password? I did that and it remembers me. I hope this helps!

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar
    Thanks for pointing out this issue Emilys4Guppies ! It seems some browsers weren't displaying the "Remember me" checkbox mamaof4 is refering to. Problem solved

Thanks again !