Hi (my first post here)

This thread really caught my eye, not only about the cloth diaper question but the AP. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 month old. I also run a home daycare in Dundas. We use cloth diapers and I have 2 other children in my care who also use cloth diapers.

Don't laugh but up until a month ago I didn't know that AP was a 'style' of parenting. I thought that it was just called 'being a parent'. I have 2 kinds of carriers, one of the harness ones that you clip on your back and just recently we got a Wrap. I'm in LOVE with the wrap. My little one has spent a lot of time in there during the day when she's sleeping and even awake (facing out), leaving no pain at all in my back or shoulders.

So I guess to answer your question... yes there are providers who practice AP and use cloth diapers. Like some of the other replies ahead of me.... I send the soiled cloth diapers home in the wet bag for the parents to take care of. If they have a service, the whole thing goes home, if they do the laundry themselves, I do my best to rinse the diaper/insert for them so it's not so nasty when they get home.