Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Euphoric !
    In daycare centres they are not allowed to dump either from disposable or cloth although most dont' even allow cloth. So I figure while I know it isnt' good for the environment I go with the I don't dump either. My least favourite is pullups that you can't wrap and discard since there are no tabs at the sides.

I cloth diaper my own son and plan on doing the same with future children. I currently use a service-so no dumping for me, but plan on doing my own once the next child comes along-hopefully next year. Currenly do not have any dck in cloth, but of course would welcome them, bc as mentioned above, then I wouldn't have stinky diapers hanging around for a week.
    Cheeky Monkey Daycare

Outgoing
    Cloth diapers - no problem but I'm not providing a laundry service too. Baby wearing - heck no. It's completely impractical in a day care to lug two or more weighty children around and it's highly damaging to our backs when you consider we are in this business for 10, 15, 20 years. Few adults would lug two sacks of potatoes around with them all day whilst trying to understand the tasks of their employment and even fewer would be willing to do that for many years.

I do cloth diapers for last 1 year for a boy. He is 2 now...

My sister wants to do cloth diapers, any insight, suggestions.?

Cloth diapers

Most of my parents use disposables diapers, but I currently have one child that wears cloth diapers. I find it works out well with no problems. (Busy Bees Home Child Care)

Yay! for babywearing and cloth diapering. I baby wear my dck. Espcially the young ones who are in daycare for the first time. The separation anxiety can be killer and so baby wearing is a life saver! I also cloth my son and two of my dck's (I got both moms on board with cloth