Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...

Anyone have a website?

I'm thinking of creating a website for my daycare- Has anyone else done this? Can you recommend a good "free page"? or should I pay someone? I'm not afraid of doing something like this myself- I am really good with computers. Just never tried to set up my own page before Thanks.

Outgoing
    I have one on weebly.com. I found it pretty easy, but you can customize it quite a bit. At least as much as I felt necessary with my skills!

If you want I'll send you a pm with my address .

Outgoing
    I have one and use webs.com. It has templates you can use or you can do your own thing I believe. It is pretty easy to use and you have the option to upgrade your website for a small fee, if you so choose.

I have a free website with webs.com as well. I have only given the address to one prospective client so far and she absolutely loved it! Made the interview process much easier as the parents had already had a chance to view my policies, rates, meals and photos. I also use the blog feature and that gives parents a feel for the type of program I offer.

apples and bananas
    I use WIX and it was pretty easy to put together.

People love it when you have a website. I have had more responses from my website then anything else I think. Maybe because my ad's direct to the website then people send me an email from there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to apples and bananas For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home... FSD's Avatar
    I also have one using webs.com. Free, and I thought it was sooo much fun to set it up! Lots of cool templates to use too. People love it! Makes you look all that more professional, IMO.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FSD For This Useful Post:

So grateful to have your opinions! I love this site and the support we give each other! I'm excited to dive into a web page tonight! I am in a fix as all my daycare families are leaving and I need to get some new one fast! the more word out there the better! Thanks again!!!!!

I have a website weebly.com, I have my own domain name is costs me $14.95 per year, well worth it. I always receive lots of compliments on my website.

Euphoric !
    My site is just in the forming stage - ie one page so far but is through google at www.yolasite.com
    It is free too.

Yeah, website is important, it's super cheap to make a landing page