Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Outgoing
    The "traditional" first wedding anniversary gift is paper. I bought my husband tickets to a hockey game - tickets-paper lol and I wrote him a poem and framed it.

There's something that can help you with choosing the right gift: https://www.poptop.uk.com/blog/getti...ft-list-right/ There are so many options for that, I cannot even mention all of them here!

Shy
    Well i gifted my wife with a loft in toronto on her wedding day because it was a perfect fit for 2 people starting their journey.

it is very importent for me too
    thanks

Tickets to Las Vegas!

I'm not married yet, but planning it. My girlfriend wanted to visit Paris and I think this is the place where I will propose to her. I thought about the ring for a long time and finally found something that would fit her perfectly. I found the engagement rings vancouver store and liked the assortment. Thanks to the operator from the support, I found what I needed. Now I am preparing for Day X. Wish me luck!

To buy something unusual as a present is really difficult. To be honest, I didn't even remember what gift I got. But I remember that we went to the restaurant