Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh those plan your room programs are awesome - most of the big 'daycare equipment companies' have those options as well ... great so you can see how their materials will fit into your room and how much it will cost and so forth for budgetting ... when I worked in administration in centre and was helping to open classrooms and well had 'budgets' that could better afford those commercial equipments this planning was my FAVORITE part!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

I bet!! My husband is very good at building things so he is going to build a lot of the wooden partitions himself. He made my daycare kids cubbies and my toy storage centre that I have now and he's even made them for other people too, so I will be able to get some great ideas from these kinds of websites while saving money on buying the commercial equipment by having him make them instead.

I am very excited, can you tell? haha the highlight of my life, sad but true

Euphoric !
    Well I have a lot of what was already suggested like the separate entrance from the garage, kitchenette with sink, mini fridge, microwave, and cupboards, full bathroom and a 4x8 magnetic chalkboard. So I guess my wish list would be to expand my play structure outside and have it surrounded in sand like at the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by bright sparks View Post
    . Oh wow; love love love this! All of the 'centres'!
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamalittledream For This Useful Post:

I know, how exciting lol

I would love my hubby to finish the basement section of my daycare space! lol We have a separate entrance to the basement; which my dance students use, but not my daycare kids.

Only thing that is left is the bathroom. I have a playroom (approx 400 sq ft) that turns into a sleep room, and in the evenings and Sat morns turns into my dance studio. There's a kitchen with table & chairs for each child.

I would love some of the toys that daycare centers can afford! If only!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Play and Learn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Play and Learn View Post

I would love some of the toys that daycare centers can afford! If only!
    I know, right!!!