Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home... Tot-Time's Avatar
    Ok, keep me posted on a Sunday get together. Sunday is usually when Sammy has all her dance rehearsals for example even though tomorrow is march break she still dances from 11:30 - 3:30! Some Sundays she dances for 5 hours with only a 1 hour lunch break.

When Hubby is home it is easier to sneak away
    ~*~ Nicole's Tot-Time Daycare ~*~
    www.nicolestot-time.com

I don't have any plans on the 27 of the month??? Did anyone want to get together at Sharon's? (assuming Sharon is free and still willing to have us, lol)
    www.nicolestot-time.com

Euphoric !
    Let me get back to you the middle of the week, lol. Will depend on how many of my sickie germs have left the house - otherwise will keep me under quarentine. I knew it was only a matter of time considering what the daycare has had through here the last few weeks. What is your best free day later so people can choose or just in case the sneezing is still here. At least the fever is mostly under control.

April 10 is the only weekend I have free all of April. No free weekends in May, the next weekend is in June on the 26th. Starting now, I truly don't have much downtime until July. Now that doesn't mean I might not be able to squeeze some time in on a weekend that I have plans, those are just the weekends that I know 100% nothing is scheduled as of yet

If Tom is away (never know when he will leave on a course) then I will have to do the Sammy dance driving which she can dance anywhere from 1 hour to 5 hours. I am looking into a child taxi, might invest in it. They will charge me $20 to take her to dance or $40 for a round trip. I called a taxi company and they wanted $60. If Tom goes away, I will certainly be looking into it

I personally don't care about cold germies, but tummy bug germies I try and avoid
    www.nicolestot-time.com

Starting to feel at home...
    I'm in Ottawa too! I'm also a CCPRN member and although I always want to go to the workshops I'm always so tired!

I'm in the east end near Montfort Hospital. Not too far away! Would love to join you all! Please keep me posted and if I can I'd love to go.

Happy Friday !