Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jec
    If this is weighing on your, best to listen to what your little voice inside is saying and let her know it isn't the right fit.

Starting to feel at home...
    I would expect that a 13 month old would still be having two naps as well for a little while longer. You could have him on the same schedule as your daughter. There are many foods though that a 13month old can self feed and some can even use a spoon and fork at this age. I think she sounds like nothing but trouble. I just don't want to deal with food from home once they reach this age. There are days where I may decide to pack some sandwiches and go to the park for a picnic. What if she packed something that's not suitable for a picnic, not to mention having to wash, keep track of and hand back all the tupperware and containers, that was something I hated the most.

Starting to feel at home...
    I am vegan and so is my family. I could not even imagine feeding my day home children vegan. There is a ton of prep to eating this way and is unrealistic from my pov. Also unless all the children in the day home are eating this way at home as well they will hate the food and you will have issues in this area immediately I believe.

The other aspect is it is very expensive. If you do this for her child, you need to do this for all and man oh man I wouldn't.

This mom needs a nanny that will cater to her preferences and that will take the child on play dates.

I would definitely not accept this parent.