Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Games/Activities

Anyone know the title of a book with good ideas for Games and activities to do

Euphoric !
    I choose a theme of the week and google. I always find crafts and games and songs and activity ideas. I check the library website in our city and put books on hold for my theme so that I can pick them up every Monday to read all week. There are lots of books at the library with ideas for crafts. That's why I love my themes, because it keeps me researching and planning and changing things to keep my interest and the children's interests going. My methods don't cost much money.