Hi all, I have a pretty good idea of developmental milestones but just wanted to throw these two 1 year olds out there for comments. It's been awhile since I had little ones this young and you forget so quick the difference between infant and toddler! So I have two 1ish year old kids, S is 13 months old, A is 12 months. S seems so much more like what I would expect from a one year old developmentally; the cruises furniture and takes a few steps alone, can go up and down stairs, feeds herself, drinks from a sippy cup, lots of babbling, and likes to play with toys and books. A doesn't crawl (moves himself on his bum), won't bear weight on his legs, doesn't pull up to standing, doesn't seem to have a clue about stairss, refuses to feed himself or hold a cup or even a bottle, also not much babbling just a lot of pointing and crying. He doesn't really play at all either, will just sit there. If I give him a toy he most likely will chuck it across the room! Same usually goes for feeding, I put him in his high chair and he starts screaming and throws the food all over. Are they just at the opposite ends of the spectrum or what? How do you get a kid to start to crawl or feed themselves? I know he doesn't neccessarily need to crawl before walking, but it seems weird to me that he won't even pull up or try to stand.