Hello all.

So, my husband is starting to freak out over the amount of mess that a daycare creates. Our main play area is in the basement, but I do have a small area in our living room, as a convenience for preparing meals and such. The problems I am having is the lack of time during the day to pick up things that don`t involve the daycare. But my BIGGEST issue is the kitchen! It`s ALWAYS disgusting. I do the dishes about 5-6 times a day, and I clean the high chairs after every meals, but THE FLOOR. It`s always gross. Food sticks to it, and there always seems to be sticky places and black foot prints (sometimes we wear indoor shoes in the kitchen). No matter how careful I am, the kitchen always needs to be scraped and mopped at the end of the day and by the time all the dishes are done, the playrooms are clean, the babies are changed and clean, and gone home, dinner is made and my son is in bed, the last thing I want to do is clean the **cking kitchen.

Do you guys have any tips and tricks on how to keep the kitchen clean. I seem to be able to keep up with the dishes, it's everything else I struggle with. Help!!