Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Good Vibes

Outgoing

Need Good Vibes

I have three weeks to find a new family. I NEED them. Without them, I have like $4 left over each pay. The family leaves August 3rd, I need someone to start August 6th. PLEASE send some good vibes into the universe for me! Feeling very desperate! Trying to have faith....

Sending you MASSIVE good vibes!! Feel that??

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaghetti View Post
    Sending you MASSIVE good vibes!! Feel that??

. Something(s) massive in this picture for sure. Sending good vibes too!
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamalittledream For This Useful Post:

As soon as i get done typing will go to my room and pray for you, no joke. know your pain...I have 3 kids going to kindergarten in sept. and have another leaving in two weeks, am right there with you sister. you'll pull through God provides!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post:

Sending positive vibes of abundance your way!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspired by Reggio For This Useful Post:

are there notice boards in your local library, grocery stores and community centers you can put a flyer advertising your dc? How about letting friends and family even neighbors know you have an opening. I have 3 leaving in September as well so I get your panick. Good luck and get the word out. Wishing you all the best

Expansive...
    Sending positive vibes your way!!! If you're in the London, Ontario area message me, I know a family looking!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Stay strong and positive and confident and give yourself a pep talk every morning that things will fall into place and work out well. I wish you good luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    are there notice boards in your local library, grocery stores and community centers you can put a flyer advertising your dc? How about letting friends and family even neighbors know you have an opening. I have 3 leaving in September as well so I get your panick. Good luck and get the word out. Wishing you all the best

I've done all these things I find the ONLY thing that works for me is Kijiji. Which is kind of annoying. I actually gave away a whole bunch of clothes yesterday on freecycle and the woman who picked them up asked me if I had a daycare. I had no idea how she knew, but I told her yes, that I was actually looking for a 2 or 3 year old. She told me friend has a 2 year old she's looking to place. I haven't heard from her but I'm hoping. Then as I fell asleep last night, I remembered my signature on my phone email is my name and the daycare name and phone number (I did this as a suggestion from my husband because I was having issues with getting potential clients to call me). So all this time I've been unknowingly advertising myself. haha.

I'm praying my tiny little arse off, and my husband is too, SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and good vibes. I will inform you all as soon as I find something Love you all

Euphoric !
    I always like to remind people that large companies, hospitals, factories have internal sales type electronic systems that reach all employees. Ask all your family and friends if they have a system like that at work. Get everyone you know to recommend you to friends, especially playgroups where the Moms are going back to work soon. Network, network, network! Much luck to you.