Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Then When I Peed Inside My Cloth Training Pants
    I cried and went to the potty! Then I tried to open the front leg of my cloth training pants which I felt less pee and cried less!

When I First Peed Into The Potty
    I never was naked due to that my cloth training pants were on which I was unambulatory to strip of! I’ve been peeing inside my cloth training pants and cried until I tried to open the front leg of my cloth training pants which I peed less inside my cloth training pants and cried less!

When I Was Naked And Had Too Pee In The Potty
    I always held my pee and put on my cloth training pants! That was due to that I was terrified peeing naked seeing my pee come out of my penis! While I got a crush seeing I’m peeing inside my cloth training pants which my cloth training pants covers my penis which I got a crush seeing my pee coming out of my cloth training pants through my open front leg!

What Was I Captive In After Cloth Training Pants!
    That was Boxer Brief Undies! That was due to that I was unambulatory to strip of my boxer brief undies!

What Was I Peeing In After Cloth Training Pants
    That was boxer brief undies! That was due to that I was unambulatory to strip of my boxer brief undies!

Trouble With My Boxer Brief Undies Esp When Needing To Pee
    That was due to that I was unambulatory to strip of my boxer brief undies! That’s why I tried to open the fly of my boxer brief undies!

If I Needed To Pee And I’m Outside My Boxer Brief Undies
    I always held my my pee and slipped on my boxer brief undies! That was due to that I was terrified peeing naked and seeing my pee come out of my penis! While I got a crush peeing inside my boxer brief undies, my boxer brief undies covering my penis when peeing, and seeing my pee come out of my boxer brief undies through my open fly! Esp I got a crush seeing my pee come out of my solid dark blue boxer brief undies!

When I Esp Wear My Boxer Brief Undies!
    That’s when I needed to pee! Just that I open the fly which my penis is wearing my boxer brief undies! Just that I’m too comfortable my boxer brief undies covers my penis peeing! Esp I’m too comfortable seeing my pee come out of my boxer brief undies!

Pros And Cons Of My Boxer Brief Undies
    Pros: Soft feel of cotton on me when I pee and covers my pee! Soft feel on my penis and butt crack and covering my penis and butt crack! Simple to slip on esp when needing to pee! Seeing my pee come out of my boxer brief undies though the open fly!
    Cons: Captive in my boxer briefs esp if I peed inside my boxer brief undies! Difficult to strip of esp when needing to pee! I partially pee inside my boxer brief undies! I could only strip of my boxer brief undies halfway only uncovering my waist while my boxer brief undies still cover my penis and butt crack!

Must Be A Fly On Bottom And Back Of Panties
    Esp for girls who’re unambulatory to strip of their panties! Such as when they need to pee, they just try open the fly on the bottom and back of of their new panties that they less seriously pee inside their new panties and cry less bitterly! Best is their new panties are covering their vagina! Esp that their pee is coming out of their new panties through the opening of their fly!