Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Outgoing
    Great tips/ideas! I will be facing the potty training issue soon enough so I'm glad this post was started.

How do you tell the parent its time to take away the pull up. I have a 3 year old who is ready but reley on the pull up toomuch. No accident for months. I have mentions it before but they thinkhe is not ready. I have taken the pull sup off and the child cries because they want the pull up.

Euphoric !
    As long as the parents are the ones paying for them and supplying I wouldn't worry about it. It is their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
    How do you tell the parent its time to take away the pull up. I have a 3 year old who is ready but reley on the pull up toomuch. No accident for months. I have mentions it before but they thinkhe is not ready. I have taken the pull sup off and the child cries because they want the pull up.
    I would tell the parents that he's no longer using the pull-ups, and pack them up and give it to them at the end of the day (well, keep some during nap times). Maybe they'll get the idea. Some children may be potty trained during the day, but still can wet themselves when they sleep. If they don't get it, just continue to not use it! And he's potty trained with you!

Euphoric !
    But how do you get the parent to bring the child in underwear? If they aren't comfortable letting the child ride in the car in just underwear then they are likely bringing the child in a pullup so caregiver is stuck with just pullups. I have one that could probably go into underwear except naptime but he is content in a pulllup, uses the toilet and hasn't had an accident here in over a month but he still wets in the evenings and when he sits to watch tv such as a movie or on weekends at home so he is just being lazy. Here I think the normal routine helps him go because he must try potty before certain events like sitting for lunch.

Keep asking the parents for the underwear. You could start doing this: having the child wearing their pull-up and then the undies overtop.

Before the child goes home, put him in a pull-up. But comment to the parents at the end of each day that he hasn't had any accidents!

What Was On Me First
    Cloth training pants! That was due to that I was terrified being naked and being inside pants, which I’d see my penis and butt crack and that still see my penis and butt crack inside pants! While I got a crush being inside my cloth training pants, due to the soft feel on my penis and butt crack and covers my penis and butt crack! That’s why I walked into daycare inside my cloth training pants! Cloth training pants were my love pants! Even when I could take of my pants, my cloth training pants were still on me due to being unambulatory to take of my cloth training pants!

What Was On Me When I First Peed! That was cloth training pants due That was due to that I was terrified peeing naked and inside pants which I’d see my pee! While I got a peeing inside my cloth training pants due to the soft feel on my pee and covers my pee! That’s why I only walked into daycare peeing inside my cloth training pants which no one could see even myself! That’s why when I peed outside my pants, I still was wet due to that I I still peed inside my cloth training pants that were still on!

pPros And Cons Of Cloth Training Pants
    Pros: Soft feel on my pee and covers my pee! Soft feel on my penis and butt crack and covers my penis and my butt crack! Simple to slip on esp when needing to pee! My pee pants and love pants!
    Cons! Captive inside my cloth training pants esp if I peed! Pee rash! Can’t strip of my cloth training pants, esp if I need to pee! Even after I’m ambulatory to pee outside my pants, I still peed inside my cloth training pants still on me I couldn’t strip of!

When I Felt I Peed Inside My Cloth Training Pants
    I cried and spreaded my legs until I took a nap! Then I tried to hold my pee!