Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    My waiting list only develops when I'm interviewing for an available space. In March, I was interviewing for a september opening and did all my interviews in one day. Each and every family wished to sign on, but of course I could only could choose one, so I added the rest to the waiting list should anything change

God always Provides. Good For You!!!!!

Euphoric !
    Generally I have an idea of when I expect to have an opening and will keep emails from enquiries that are for that time frame. I replly to them and let them know I probably will have an opening but that I won't be starting to interview until I know exact dates which is usually 2-3 months before.

The reason I don't interview early is too often they are "just looking" at this point to get an idea of what is out there. I wait till they are actively looking. I only have ads up when I know I will have a space so there is very little chance of a person finding me unless my website came up in a search which is rarely going to be on the first few pages of the search engines.

Since interviews happen on my private time I don't do them unless I have to actually fill a space.

If a space opens up suddenly I will email back anyone that has enquired and ask them if they are interested in an interview. Sometimes they are still looking and sometimes they are not. The reallly scary ones are those that have found care but still want to meet me. As a provider that says unfair to their current provider and red flag for their committment to me down the road.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post: