Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thats why I move my furniture ALOT! ha ha by hubby hates it, but I tell him..."it's either move the furniture every couple months or move to a new house every couple months!!!" I need change! Being at home has it's up and def has it's downs. so funny after 5:45 some days I pass all my neighbors on the road, they are finally HOME FROM WORK, and I am finally Leaving Home From Work. LOL

Outgoing
    I have a 'raised ranch' style house-so lots of windows on each floor even the bottom one! On our bottom floor I have a self-contained daycare-with its own entrance nap room, full bathroom and kitchenette. I love that I go to work and at 5pm I can LEAVE work

Outgoing
    I'm so jealous of those of you with seperate spaces all together that you can close the door on at the end of the night!!

jec
    I used to have my daycare through out my main level -dining room/front hall and TV room and found it too much for me and my hubby. When we moved we bought this house with the daycare in mind and it's now in a space of it's own. The kids eat, sleep and do crafts all in one space. I can then leave my 'office' at the end of the day if I don't feel like cleaning up and my home is just that, my home. I wouldn't have it any other way but...we all don't have a set up to allow us to. My own kids have their own toys and playroom and daycare has it's own toys and playroom. I know quite a few providers that use their home and manage to keep things in order
    It's all about what your OK with..and some parents like the idea of a provider using their own home as it gives a more 'homey' feel and then other's like the idea of the kids being in their own space. What ever works for you..will be right