Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Filled my spot!

Smile Filled my spot!

Two things:

1. I filled one of my daycare spots just today! So happy, the mom is amazing, had a great interview with her!

2. I can finally start a new thread on this site! Internet Explorer 7 seemed to be the problem, and thanks to the support team.

Euphoric !
    Great news. Does that mean you have all of your spaces filled now? I was supposed to have an interview tonight for a child for the summer but it is on hold. Their current caregiver is moving to a house with a pool and they are uncomfortable about it so were going to move the child but the current caregiver wants a chance to show she will have it secure enough so they are putting off interview till they decide if it is good enough. Pools are definitely an issue to Orleans families after the tragedy.

Waiting to hear from my neighbours if they want before and after school with me, or from a woman who would like her 3 yr old with me for a year. I kinda hope I get the 3 year old, because then I will have come Sept: a 1 yr old, 1.5 yr old, a 2 yr old, and a 3 yr old.

I will never take on 5 children, I want to keep sane! We don't need the money. The two I have now, one is f/t and the other p/t - they're paying for our mortgage. Then anything else is going into savings!

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Play and Learn View Post
    1. I filled one of my daycare spots just today! So happy, the mom is amazing, had a great interview with her!
    I'm really happy for you Play and Learn ! And I must admit I envy you a little, being able to pay for your mortgage with only 2 kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Play and Learn View Post
    2. I can finally start a new thread on this site! Internet Explorer 7 seemed to be the problem, and thanks to the support team.
    Once more, I'm really sorry it took us so long to fix. It's embarassing that not a single one of our computers here run Internet Explorer 7, and that we never thought about testing the forum with it.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    And I must admit I envy you a little, being able to pay for your mortgage with only 2 kids...
    Thanks - that's how we figured out how I would work! I HATE working, call me lazy or what you will, but I hate it with a passion. I LOVE working with children, and on my own time - making my own hours! Some parents don't like my hours, but tough shit! I do cater to teachers' children.

I'm my own boss, I get to pick my parents and my kids!