Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    In my humble opinion, Shoes and watches tend to make a good anniversary gift items for men.
    Just my 2 cent!

Perfect gift for anniversary is a couple's cartoon from photo. It will be surprising and great. As for me I ordered such a drawing last year for my friends here: https://www.photolamus.com/ They were happy and ordered there some cartoons more for their relatives)

Quote Originally Posted by kidlove View Post
    Do you have kids? how about a night out just you and him? more expensive dinner than you are used to? we have kids so for us, the kids going to gramas and a nice dinner followed by quiet snuggle and movie is always the way to go. not material people i guess!!!! time is more important than anything..........WE HAVE KIDS!!!! ha ha have a great anniversary.
    It makes all the difference If I were you I would give something game-related to him! It's at present highly popular among young families! My cousin gave her husband some booster in WoW (he's a huge fan of this game). When we celebrated 5th anniversary with my wife I presented her with a cool skin for CS GO! It wasn't the only present of course but nevertheless by the way the widest range of skins for low prices was found here https://skin.club/en in case you are also a fan of CS GO
    Last edited by Claudio Pizarro; 05-21-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: additional info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Claudio Pizarro For This Useful Post:

Quality belt is a very good gift for a husband from my point of view

the best present for your husband is your love and understanding

Apple products. Phone, watches etc.