Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    In my humble opinion, Shoes and watches tend to make a good anniversary gift items for men.
    Just my 2 cent!

Perfect gift for anniversary is a couple's cartoon from photo. It will be surprising and great. As for me I ordered such a drawing last year for my friends here: https://www.photolamus.com/ They were happy and ordered there some cartoons more for their relatives)

Quote Originally Posted by kidlove View Post
    Do you have kids? how about a night out just you and him? more expensive dinner than you are used to? we have kids so for us, the kids going to gramas and a nice dinner followed by quiet snuggle and movie is always the way to go. not material people i guess!!!! time is more important than anything..........WE HAVE KIDS!!!! ha ha have a great anniversary.
    It makes all the difference If I were you I would give something game-related to him! It's at present highly popular among young families! My cousin gave her husband some booster in WoW (he's a huge fan of this game). When we celebrated 5th anniversary with my wife I presented her with a cool skin for CS GO! It wasn't the only present of course but nevertheless by the way the widest range of skins for low prices was found here https://skin.club/en in case you are also a fan of CS GO
    Last edited by Claudio Pizarro; 05-21-2020 at 03:29 PM. Reason: additional info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Claudio Pizarro For This Useful Post:

Quality belt is a very good gift for a husband from my point of view

Apple products. Phone, watches etc.

Based on the fact that you, apparently, would like to buy underwear. I can offer to do an erotic photo session, something like this photographytalk.com and then spend the money only on new underwear.
    Or print your cute photo on canvas, it will also come out not expensive and your husband will be very pleased

I would advise you to choose separate gifts for women and men. gift ideas for men are characterized by masculinity, pleasantness and all the necessary useful things. A gift for a woman can be more gentle, beautiful and stylish.

Consider a personalized gift, such as a custom photo book or a heartfelt handwritten letter expressing your love and appreciation

I stumbled upon a fantastic solution to celebrate our anniversary. I surprised my husband with a trip to Birmingham and thoughtfully pre-booked an Atob Taxi to Birmingham Airport atobtransfer.com/united-kingdom/birmingham-airport-taxi-transfers/ along with a wonderful hotel stay. The ease of arranging transportation and accommodation in advance added to the excitement. He was genuinely touched by the gesture, and it made our anniversary getaway even more special.