Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tgif

Talking Tgif

TGIF - What is everyone doing today!?! It's raining outside, so an inside day for us today. My 23 month old is pooping in the corner - looks like it's hurting! lol Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on in the background.

Feels like one of those quiet, lazy days today!

Expansive...
    I forgot it was friday! it has been a LOOONNGGG week here

talk about long week...I've been sick since Tuesday...my dck came in with a runny nose and has been sneezing non-stop since Wednesday!!! My sinus is blocked now I'm pretty sure, so yes TGIF It looks dull & cold outside and with me not feeling good either, don't think we're gonna get any outside time today! Hope you'll have a good Friday

Amateur Owner, hope you feel better soon! It got sunny outside long enough for us to play outside for a bit! Now they're down for their naps! Rest time for me - and cleaning the house....

Euphoric !
    This is the first week in three that I can say we are felling better here. A couple of the parents still have the sinus cold you described but the kids seem to be on the mend. It totally wiped them out of strength. I had it most of last week and this week I am actually feeling better to wonder how I actually got through last week. The fact the kids felt low key is the only reason I think. No one wanted to eat, run, play etc. so we all just sort of sat there or napped while I drank tea and ate cough candies. Hope you feel better it was not fun so I know where you are at.

thanks for the support! My sick dck was tired about 10am, so I thought I'd nap him...he's still asleep - it's 1pm! I got a lot of rest and my little one is sleeping too since he had a rough night.
    Happy Weekend!