Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Same here best of luck and lotsa love eh?

Congratulations, Tor! What amazing and exciting news!

I LOVED my mw. I have had 4 pregnancies, and used a midwife for my last two. They were brilliant. I felt so much more at ease talking to them about my (in this society) unconventional ideas about birth and pregnancy, and I wasn't shy to talk to them about anything, including sex. I had a second trimester loss before the birth of my healthy son, and the midwife sat and cried with me, offered me spiritual support...so much more than an OB would. Actually, my post partum followup from my lost baby was with an OB, and he was callous and uncaring and treated me like I was an idiot.

Do it! I wasn't "allowed" to have a home birth. My DH was unreasonably scared and refused to have any part of it. I am so excited and envious of you. Do it!!!

Congrats!!!
    If you can get one, do it!!!

I had midwives for both of my children (2.5yrs and 2.5mths) as well as both were home (water) births. it was amazing. My mother in law acted as my doula for both and after seeing my first she wishes she had chosen midwives for all 6 of her kids.

The care during and after is so much better then with (most) obs.
    Cheeky Monkey Daycare