Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Why do parents let their kids "run" them? at a certain age all kids need rest and naps. That is in my contracts a child must nap to be a "right fit" and must nap during nap times. In the back it is listed as "grounds for termination" it IS very important for the child to have rest AND for the provider to get a break!!!! I agree. Hopefully the parents can work with you. btw. I read your post about the monitor in the closet....hillarious !!!!!!!!!!!! just picturing the kids face when your closet tells him to lay back down, ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

do you think there could be something wrong with him developementally? or do you think its just parenting (or lack of) ?

Me too

I have a climber too! I try to support him though because it could be useful when he's older but I make sure he doesn't fall. He is like Brandon Stark!