Last post today I promise lol at least I gave you guys a few days vacation from my multiple questions lol

So, ok, I have a little girl who is leaving Friday. For the past three weeks, she's been REALLY disruptive. She won't nap anymore and she wakes up the other kids by yelling and rocking her playpen back and forth. She shares a room with another little boy is SUPER teething and NEEDS his naps (I have no choice but to make them roommates). I tried asking mom if she was sleeping well at night because I wanted to broach the subject about her lack of naps, and all she said was yes. I didn't even bother telling her about the naps, because I could tell she just didn't care (she's mad at me because I made her follow the agreement she signed and give me three weeks notice). I really want to tell mom it's time to go, that today will be her last day instead of Friday. I'm sleep training a little boy right now and the two of them combined make my afternoons pretty unbearable!

What would you do? Considering she's already given her notice, should I just stick out the next two days (forfeiting my afternoon break) or should/could I say that today is her last day? It's also making activities difficult because I have an overlap of kids - not enough "travel equipment" for the kids. Mom is already mad at me and refuses to give me a reference, so I'm not worried about tarnishing any relationship we have.

What do you think? What would you do in my situation?

PS: She paid up front for the two weeks so I'm not worried about her trying not to pay, but I am worried she's going to try and get the last two days back. I do have a blurb in the policies about not following guidelines and being let go without notice but since she already gave notice...

I know I sound like a whiny little baby, but I'm SUPER tired of not having my breaks and always having one kid who just won't nap. I've noticed that she's the instigator and not the one who I originally thought it was....