Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

How to Write a Scholarship Statement? Need Guidance!

I need some advice on writing a personal statement for a scholarship application. How should I go about it? Any tips on what to include, who to approach for recommendations, and where to start?

Hey there! Sure thing, happy to help. When it comes to a scholarship statement, start by highlighting your achievements and goals. Ask teachers, professors, or employers for recommendations. What's your field of study? Knowing that might help with more specific advice.

Thanks! I'm majoring in computer science. So, highlighting achievements, asking for recommendations - got it.

Awesome, computer science is a great choice! Make sure to showcase your passion for the field. Also, consider checking out this personal statement writing service, fellowshippersonalstatement.com They're pros and can really make your statement stand out. I've had a positive experience with them - high-quality work and quick turnaround. Sometimes, it's better to go pro, trust me!
    Last edited by Nikongo; 10-19-2023 at 11:48 AM.