Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Where to buy bathroom furniture in Canada?

I decided to update my bathroom furniture and am looking for reliable online stores in Canada where I can buy everything I need: bathtub, shower, mirror, washbasin, taps and other accessories. I would be grateful for any recommendations!

I would like to add that in addition to online platforms, it is worth considering local furniture stores, such as Home Depot or Canadian Tire. There are often sales and promotions on bathroom furniture, which can be more profitable than ordering online. Also, do not forget to clarify the delivery conditions and quality guarantees of goods before making a purchase.

I believe that to buy bathroom furniture in Canada, it is better to turn to popular online platforms such as https://lux-house.ca/. I myself ordered furniture for my bathroom there, and I can say that in terms of price-quality ratio, this is one of the best online stores In Canada. Products from different brands and manufacturers are often presented there, and you can choose what suits you in terms of price and quality.

I think that the mass market will never be able to offer the kind of quality that relatively small companies specializing in a particular product can offer, I recently ordered here electric bed just awesome quality, so I have a very different opinion on that, just try to order something from them and you just can not sleep on a regular bed anymore
    Last edited by jijiji; 03-26-2024 at 12:55 PM.