Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bum Wiping!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma_Mia View Post
    This is what bothers me so much! My 3yr old wipes, pants up etc all on her own but I caught her yesterday (went in to get something) and for a pee had 6 "squares" of the thick TP...I mean hello....NO! so I tried showing her that 3sq is plenty but she didn't get it. Im thinking of just getting those flushable wipes and telling her 1 at a time or pre-'cut' some ready for her!! lol that's just wasting $$
    LOL ~ I hear ya ~ I too have the 3 square rule .... I actually think the having a basket of 'squares' for them is a great idea but some kids would still just take several pieces of the squares
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

I think we should start teaching them from a young age, but even as they grow up-wipes have become part of my daycare environment and my household. Wipes ensure a clean bum!!