Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Outgoing
    That's terrible! I am so sorry to hear that! I will post it on my facebook!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon For This Useful Post:

Here is some more information on my missing family friend ~ it has been over a week now with no word on him ~ they have determined that he does not have his heart medication with him and has not accessed replacement medications and there is no activity on his cellphone or bank accounts .... my heart is breaking that he is out there somewhere needing medical attention and we cannot find him to get him the help he needs

Due to his medical condition he could have had a stroke and not know 'who he is' ... please send positive vibes that someone sees his missing photo and can help to bring him home to his loved ones!

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/ip...aling-for-help
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Will continue to pray for him and his loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!

Outgoing
    Reggio, I live in St. Catharines (near the area your friend lives) and will post this on my fb for you. Hopefully this has a very positive ending.

Thank you for the update, I have been thinking about you. This could happen to any one of us who have elderly persons in our family. I know my father has said that sometimes he gets disoriented and has to think for a moment where he is when he is out. Very scary. Praying all will be well.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their positive energy and support in the search for Darrell ... he has finally be found although not with the outcome that his loved ones had hoped at least they can start the healing process!

At this time I ask that we all shift to sending healing thoughts out to all who knew him to remember that while his time with us here on Earth was far too short we can rest assured that his dragon heart shall live on forever in the hearts and memories of all those whom he touched while among us ~ rest in peace Darrell you were truly treasured while you walked among us and will forever be missed!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Oh Reggio, so sorry for your loss, not sure the reason, but maybe he is in a better place now. I will pray for the healing of all the people he has left behind and hope there can be peace for those who hurt. So Sorry.

Euphoric !
    I'm sorry for your loss Reggio ... Treasure your memories as they will last forever ; ) hugs

Outgoing
    I am so sorry to hear this news. Very sad for everyone, I'm sure.
    Diane

I am sorry to hear you lost your friend Darrell. What ever the circumstances and what ever his predicament in life, he was fortunate to have caring people in his life such as yourself.