I have a 2.5 year old child in my care. She is adopted and came from a bit of a rough start, for the first few months of her life she was quite neglected, and may have some other delays due to her genetic background.She seems to have a about 6 mo. delay. She is now adopted into a very loving home with two great parents. However, she has a terrible habit of putting her hands down her diaper at nap time and during her sleeps at night. I have addressed this with her parents for many dif reasons, 1) its a dirty place to put your hands! 2) its a bad habit to have. just a little yucky!!!!! They have tried to pin her pj's shut at night, put her in a onsie. we have all talked with her, telling her it's "yucky" and "no,no" She is not extreamly vocal but IS very smart, she knows she is not supposed to do this and will hide under her blanket in order to have her hand down there, I havde checked on her during nap and if she heresme come in the room or as soon as she sees me she pulls her hand out really quick and gives me a grin, so I know she knows its not ok. Every time I lay her down for nap I look right ta her and clearly say, "your hands go up here" and gently place her hands up near her chest, then I say "not down your pants, thats a no no!" she nods as if she understands, and yet multiple times per nap I will check and she has her hands down there again. Does anyone have any suggestions?