Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naps....

Euphoric !
    If it were me I would put her in the crib and walk away .... It seems patting her back and singing is not helping and seems to be upsetting her more ....did you do all that before she got sick ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crayola kiddies For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    No, before I would just put her in the crib and walk away and she would cry for a min or two then fall asleep on her own.

I tried the same thing this past week but she cried a long time so that's why I tried singing and rubbing her back. (which obviously isn't working)

Today I didn't give her a morning nap, in the aft she cried for about 3mins then fell asleep. She slept for an hour and then woke up crying. So I know she needs more sleep during the day still but maybe this is a good start. I'm thinking of cutting out the morning nap until she's back into the routine of me just putting her down and she falls asleep on her own again just like she does at night and like she did before. Hopefully this will work and then I can try putting her down for morning naps again!

Thanks so much for your advice! Putting her in the crib and walking away is what seems to work best for her.
    "If we all could see the world through the eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything!" - Chee Vai Tang

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BrightEyes For This Useful Post: