Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Does any one have any curriculums from preschoolpalace.org/ ?

hello everyone!

I have been using the preschool palace curriculums for about a year now and love it. however like on a recent post ive seen some post i printed them out instead of saving it onto the computer and my husband thought they were just papers lying around. If you have any could you email them to me littlelambsdaycare@l ive. thank you. Im looking for September to December right now?

Outgoing
    I'm still looking for them too...so far no luck

Starting to feel at home...
    Hi everyone,

I went on preschoolpalace.org today and noticed that she has posted curriculum for September for free. She must be very busy working on cycle three! I know I love this website too and have been worried that she would not be providing it anymore!