Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Cute party invite idea!

Just wanted to share this super cute party invite idea! I have three boys going off to school next week and wanted to give them a fun "end of care/going to school" party. (have had them all over 3 years) I was thinking of doing a bon-fire in the back yard (we live in the country) looked on google images and found a picture that seemed very interesting clicked on it and got this great idea! www.quitelikeit.com/blog. it is from Mache magazine , for a fall bon fire party. too cute!

ok, just tried to check it out from that site and of course...it didnt work. well, if you want to see the cuteness, you may have to google images and type bonfire party instead.
    anyway: its a small box with a note inside inviting the child to a bon fire party with the date and time on it, and also in the small box is a graham cracker wrapped in wax paper and tied with string and a marshmallow and small hershey bar, just really cute idea.

Euphoric !
    Reading this, I was thinking that I hope you have a completely enclosed firepit with a grate on top because there's no way I'd do this with my daycare children. They are too crazy and I'd be afraid of an injury. It does sound like fun and I hope it goes well for you kidlove.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

No enclosed pit, just a "man hole" my hubby brought home from work (underground construction). The party is going to be in the evening (after care hours) so I dont have to follow "safety" regulations, parents are invited and their are only three little boys. All the boys do camping on a regular basis, our family (hubby and kids) have been camping and "bon-firing" for years. No, these little boys are def familiar with the rules of fire and such. Plus....my entire idea was to gear toward them being big boys now. (ready for school) and told them because it is not daycare, we can do ALL the fun stuff like, the fire, the trampoline, we will even have a big FIREWORK for going to school celebration.!!!!!!!! Now the only thing I have to hope for is NO RAIN!!!!!!!!