Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Outgoing

Things kids say...

One of my dcgs (who happens to be my next door neighbour) told me that "Mommy is getting her botox done today". Mom picked her up at noon and sure enough, giant sunglasses on!

Just a little snicker to myself as Im sure Mom did not want her daughter announcing this news to me. tee-hee!!

Anyone else have stories of cute things kids say? that maybe they shouldnt??

Shy
    I been reading a new book to my 23 month old daughter about a "humongus fire truck". At a family dinner about a month ago my girl put her hand on my butt and said "humongous Mama". My husband choked on his food he laughed so hard!

Outgoing
    hahah that reminds me when i was in a busy restaurant bathroom with my son, 28 months. He peed and pooped on the toilet in the stall with me then I used the toilet for a pee. When i got up, he looked in the toilet, saw HIS poop and shouts: "Mama Pooped! Mama Pooped!!" I sounded ridiculous saying "shhhh no, I didnt, it was YOU who pooped!!"
    Oh boys....

too cute!!!!

my almost 3 yr old dcb was telling my husband he was going to a major league baseball game. When my husband asked him if the Blue Jays play baseball dcb rolled his eye's, shook his head and said with an air of exasperation "No Bob, people do" The look on my husband's face was priceless. I quess he got told!

Oh here's another: We were reading a book who's theme was about how we all have eyes, nose etc. but can look different. One of my dcg's was studying me for several moments so I thought she was really taking in the lesson when she said "Mimi, you know, if you had a different face, I bet you would be beautiful" Ah thanks...........I think

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home... Toregone's Avatar
    When I was getting married my niece was my flower girl, she was 3 maybe 4 at the time. She showed me her pretty flower girl dress a few days before the wedding and I said "Oh wow! You're going to look so pretty, no one will even notice I'm behind you!" To which she responded "Don't worry, I'm sure someone will look at you." Oh what a cutie.

Expansive...
    All of these are too cute!!

dcg let the 'cat-out-of-the-bag' about her mom being pregnant by telling me everyday that mommy's baby is moving and another day she tells me that mommy had to buy new pants because the baby was getting big.....gotcha!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Euphoric !
    I'm always laughing at the things the daycare children say, but my favourite came from my grandson a few years back. He was toilet training with a little girl and I asked him to move over because the little girl was sitting on the small potty and he was peeing in the big toilet. He said "I know girls have to sit down to pee because boys have weiners and girls have petunias." I still cannot plant petunias in my garden.

Euphoric !
    My youngest daughter was very honest when she was 3 and would always tell me that my dress was ugly or my hair looked bad.

One of my dcgirls just outed her Mom as pregnant as well. She was talking to her grandpa about it and he told her is was a secret, but she said her Mom said she could talk to grandpa about it, she just wasn't supposed to tell me, ooops.