Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Fun role playing ideas for staff meeting

Hi everyone I am a Director of a daycare and was wondering if anyone had some fun ideas for some role play scenarios for my staff meeting. My goal of course is to encourage team work. Just wondering if someone has something new I haven't already tried.

Thanks in advance for sharing

Euphoric !
    Krazypupxo, we are pretty much all self-employed home daycare providers on this site. A few members used to work in large daycare centres, but I wanted to let you know you may not get many replies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Shy
    Yeah, it's too bad there are not many people on here from group centres. I am one. I was looking forward to seeing these responses myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Krazypupxo, we are pretty much all self-employed home daycare providers on this site. A few members used to work in large daycare centres, but I wanted to let you know you may not get many replies.

Euphoric !
    Well, this site calls itself 'The Canadian Chidcare Providers Information Network', yet we have some American members who are fantastic. So I suppose it's open to centre employees as well. As I said, there are very few who worked in centres before opening a home daycare, but there are a few.

Thanx everyone..I tried

When I was a Director in centre care I use to subscribe to Julie Bartkus blog ~ she has some awesome ideas all directed for 'childcare industry' ~ its been years since I have had to worry about stuff like this cause I am now self employed at home ... she has free resources and if you subscribe to her newsletters you can 'free' stuff as well ... she also has a membership package where you can pay a fee and have access to more stuff and online networking and so forth.

http://www.leadershipconnectionforchildcare.com/#
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspired by Reggio For This Useful Post: