Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamalittledream View Post
    . No way! Seriously? I can't think of a single way that makes sense?!

She said she wanted to "keep track of the clutter". Whatever. She wanted to bring an extra change of clothes for me to change him every day before she came to pick him up. The SECOND day of this ridiculous routine, she forgot to put clean clothes in the bag. He got paint on the clothes she sent him in and then I had to change him into the clothes I'd changed him out of the day before and they were full of pasta hahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

I shouldn't laugh, but it felt SO good!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon For This Useful Post:

That "paycheck to paycheck" crap gets me too because I feel like they are actually saying "my bills are more important than yours!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I know! I'm in a situation right now where I'm not sure if I should let things slide or be a hard ass. I returned 1 of my family's cheques because it was a discounted month for my holidays. She went into unexpected labour and ended up having the baby a month early (this was Aug. 29) and here I sit 5 days later short just over $300 on my pay cheque. I sent an email reminder 2 days ago that fees are due and have heard nothing from them. I know it can busy and crazy with a preemie who is possibly still in the hospital so on 1 hand I feel bad if I demand my fees and want to charge my late fee BUT...on the other hand...this is my pay cheque! I need and rely on this money.

I sent her a text this morning letting her know I sent her an email...in case they haven't checked it. We'll see if I hear from her today.

I should of just kept the cheque and reimbursed them for the holiday days...stupid me *bangs head against the wall*
    The Daycare Room ~ A forum for providers ~
    http://thedaycareroom.forumotion.ca/

thats EXACTLY why I ask for "extras" to KEEP HERE!!!!! I had a total bi***! Mom, who was a massive "I 'm better than you" control freak, she insisted on bringing his bottle every day because she wanted to take it home each night a sanitize it!!!!!!! (like I was such a dirt ball I couldnt be trusted) anyway, she forgot the bottle one day, and her son screamed and cried for over an hour while she drove from work to home and out to my house with the "super clean" bottle!!!!!!! CONTROL FREAK!
    I also used to purposefully take apart the outfits she packed in the bag (all rolled up together, right down to matching socks) and put them on him "miss-matched" before she picked up. No wonder things ended badly......I dont like control freaks!

Euphoric !
    Funny how my paycheque to paycheque goes toward buying food for the children, but their paycheque to paycheque goes toward their new car and new hair and new shoes........... Ok, I'm done. In other words, my rates and my rules apply to anyone who signs on with me, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Funny how my paycheque to paycheque goes toward buying food for the children, but their paycheque to paycheque goes toward their new car and new hair and new shoes........... Ok, I'm done. In other words, my rates and my rules apply to anyone who signs on with me, period.
    Well said momof4!

wouldnt it be nice to have extra after taking care of their kids, so we could go out and have our hair done, or get a massage oh a massage would be so great!!!!!!

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by kidlove View Post
    I also used to purposefully take apart the outfits she packed in the bag (all rolled up together, right down to matching socks) and put them on him "miss-matched" before she picked up.
    I've been told by the dcp who watched my daughter (we're still friends and see each other 2-3 times a week) that I was one of the best 'parent' she's had to deal with. I would always send 2 outfits....one for that day as she allowed my DD to come in her pajama since it was so early and one extra. I too roll everything up including the matching socks and hair ties......and honestly THAT would drive me nuts if I saw everything out of order!!! that's my OCD coming out!! When I read your comment above I let out a GASP! hahhahaha I have a sickness! lol
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

ha ha too funny mama mia, I guess we all have our little "nut-job" quirks. Concidering she thought you were one of the best parents she ever had, you were def nothing like this one, she treated me like I could do nothing right, also "ragged" on her husband right in front of me, called him stupid and an idiot....would tell me "he's such a jack-ass, he cant do anything right" hmm..me and him had alot in common, she made me feel the same way. She was a bit of a OCD freakshow!! Someone needs to send a note to people like that "little info for ya,...nobodies perfect!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post:

AHAAHAHAA kidlove reutfits i so needed that