Wee Watch Mississauga South is the location we used. My husband and I put our one year old son in a Wee Watch providers care. Initially everything seemed to be fine and my son was happy. After about a year I noticed that my son was aggressive and acting differently. At this point my son was able to verbally express himself and he told me that they watched cartoons on the television a lot and that the day home provider always yelled.

In addition every time we pulled up to the day home my son kept on saying that he didn't want to go. I finally decided to take him out of care and told Wee Watch my concerns. Not only did they do nothing about the situation they charged us an extra 2 weeks of care!!!! They kept on saying that it was their policy. I told them I didn't feel that my son was safe there and that it was unfair to charge us an extra 2 weeks of care even though my son didn't go to the day home during the 2 weeks. This goes to prove that they only care about money and not the safety of our children!!!!! I will NEVER use them again and I recommend that no one else does.