Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

It's the most wonderful time of the day!!!

NAP TIME!! When all 6 kids go down without an issue!!!

Except my son, who screamed for 45 minutes but I did not go in his room! Unlike yesterday when I gave in to him, read him a book, let him go pee AGAIN! And even tried having him sleep on the couch. Nope, he didnt nap at all. So instead I had the fun time of keeping him quiet, giving him a drink, reading with him, chasing him down. Arggg. So by the time the daycare kids left for the day, he was a nightmare and still didnt go to sleep until 8pm last night....and I passed out at 8:30pm! (My husband wondered why I was so tired....)
    So I wasnt going to do it again today. He cried his little butt off to no avail. And now... silence!!! Love it when this happens.

About 3 days a week they are all perfect, just those other days when one wants to stay up and chat to the others. Usually its my 3 yo dcg whos the yapper. Not today, She yawned all morning so I had a perma-grin on my face just thinking of the nice sleep they will all get.

Ahhh...my feet are up, laptop on, tv off, lights dim and those 5 loads of laundry are STILL waiting to be folded...oh well...theres always tomorrow heheh All I need now is a nice glass of chardonnay...too early??

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonMom View Post
    ...my feet are up, laptop on, tv off, lights dim and those 5 loads of laundry are STILL waiting to be folded...oh well...theres always tomorrow heheh All I need now is a nice glass of chardonnay...too early??
    . Hahaha...sending cheers out to you
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Starting to feel at home...
    Oh man! I am experiencing the exact same thing!! School kids are gone for the day and my 4 year dck is away for 2 days leaving me with only a 2 yr old and my own 16 month old. So quiet and so amazing!!! Time for a cup of tea

Euphoric !
    Same here .... The 3 school age are where they should be and the five I have here are snoring !

Expansive...
    Quiet bliss!!! Love putting my feet up, checking up on what you ladies are up to and I"m currently watching "Pregnant in Heels" on Slice Mine all went down perfect today too, with only one reminder to 3 yo dcg to "rest her voice", lol.

Outgoing
    We NEED naptime ! I was anxious this week to loose my pm break for a while. I have a new little 2 year old that mom said does not nap well at home. Well turns out ... sleeps awsome over here. First day out in ten minutes for 2 hours !!! Woot woot !!!

Shhhhh am I typing to loud? It is so quiet here I can hear my own thoughts. Loving this time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post: