I guess the bottom line is: being open and honest when you first meet the parents and if they choose you, they picked you because they "liked everything about you". I have had ALOT of families come to me BECAUSE I am a Christian Day Care Provider and they want their child in an atmosphere of such. (I dont push faith with teachings and such) Because of "who I am" is why they are with me, and all my parents LOVE the fact that their kids are saying grace at lunch, and they have told me how great it is that their child encourages them to also say grace at home during supper. Just be open with who you are and you will attract the same type people. Just as "french" providers attract Bilingual families and vegan providers attract vegan families. Doesnt mean there isnt room for other beliefs or lifestyles, but they do need to respect who you are and what is in your home. Be true to who you are, if what you do is have "grace" at every meal (inform the parents so they can make the choice for their child on whether or not you may or may not be the right pick) but dont change your households ways because others are present....that is just not being true to who you are or what you believe. JMO