So I am amazed about how quick things go. Juts a few months ago I was worried about having 2 spots to fill and now I'm actually turning great families down

One of my families had advised me that they were looking to relocate closer to work. So okay since I had only planned taking for kids ( since I have 2 of my own to care fore) I tought I will fill the spot right away. I did not know when the child would leave and I had 2 child starting only in the winter time. Now it looks like they are NOT going to leave. So I am a little worried about having my hand to full with a total of 7 kids (inlcuding mine) as of December. 2 will be 12 months, 3 almost 2 years and my own of 3.5.

So first off, I am wondering if I will need help. Right now with five I can handle it pretty well. The children eat well, sleep well and are well behaved. Ofcourse they are kids so it's not easy but it's good. For those who have children of their own in care, what number do you stick too ?

Secondly, I had been pondering about terminating the family that was going to leave. The child is great but the parents are so inconsistent. They keep forgetting to bring some clothing, forms, whatever. He is the first one in and last one out when I know the parents are leaving him in care 3 hours more than they actualy NEED. Which is not a good reason for terminating but has been agrevating me. So I oculd just terminate them based on the fact that I was expecting them to leave. Just does not seem fair however.

Third is that if I do get help here and there. How does it work with insurances ?? I am in Ontario.

Thanks for your help once again ladies !