Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Outgoing

Psycho mom...just when I thought it was over....

Well!! Thanks to a lovely person on this forum, I was informed this morning that PSYCHO mom posted a slanderous ad on kijiji. Didn't I say she was going to do that?! Funny thing is, it's been two weeks since it happened. I think she's just mad because she can't find child care.

This was her ad:
    "There is one particular daycare on Craig Henry called "Little Dreamers" that will claim sick days and holidays the minute you pay her. And when she did claim paid sick days, she will not call you, she will text you in the middle of the night. We have few nannies lined up already so it didn't really affect us, but texting about such matters in the middle of the night is very disrespectful. We decided to overlook that until she decided to give my son a SOUR milk on the pick up. I confronted her about it and she terminated our agreement using "hostile behavior" as a reason to deflect from the main issue.
    On top of that, she refused to refund the deposit and the rest of the money we paid her already saying that she is "allowed" to do so. A lawyer threat had to be made to get our deposit back.

Please please be careful, moms."

The funny thing is, she forgot to ad the part about the fact that my son had a fever of 104, and that I texted her in the middle of the night so she would have as much notice as possible. And the fact that the F***ING milk was in a dang cup in the bottom of his bag!! She made it sound like I force fed him sour milk!!!

My husband is LIVID! My first instinct was to respond to the ad informing her that what she was doing was illegal. Then my second instinct was to call her husband. But since we agreed upon termination of the contract that there would be NO further contact and the matter was finished, I didn't want to stir the pot. So I waited for my husband. He read the ad and then called the husband. He said "Just so you're aware, your wife posted a slanderous ad on kijiji about my wife and her business. I woud like you to take it down immediately. I have a lawyer on retainer and I am sure he would be glad to take you guys to court."
    Apparently, the husband sighed and said, "Jesues Christ. I'll talk to her."
    My husband said "That's great if you want to talk to her, but the ad comes down now."
    So my husband called me and told me and then said he was going to sue them anyways lol He's a bit vindictive and when you mess with his family, he goes a little crazy. But I told him to go for it. This woman has gotten away with too much. I'm sure I'm not the only person she's done this to, but no one's ever taught her a lesson. This'll teach her for being so immature!!

Ugh. Way to ruin my week!! This week was going great and today is my Friday. I was shaking when I read the ad. I'm still mad but it helps knowing I will get revenge lmao

Anyways, just needed to vent. And if anyone knows ANYONE who may be dealing with a woman like this, tell them to BACK OUT NOW! She seemed so nice in the beginning. And then she...well, she wasn't.

Thanks ladies!

Outgoing
    So sorry you are going through this! I hope everything gets resolved quickly so you can put it behind you!

Euphoric !
    I'm so sorry for your situation. She sounds like a pretty nasty piece of work! Good on your husband for dealing with it as he did. I'm sure there were some full pants when he mentioned lawsuit It also sounds like, from her husband's reaction, that she's known for this kind of crap.

Good luck with your next clients.

The IDIOTS never go peacefully! It takes a fool to argue with a fool. Just go about your merry way and continue with your blessed life. Don't let the "fools" of the world take any more of your time!!!! Kinda makes you want to respond to : ALL NANNIES and providers, there is a mother out there named __________. She will come off as a sweet and caring person until she gets her nasty claws into you and if you do anything to displease her, she will rip you to shreads. Stear clear nannies and potential Day Care Providers, this one is a loose cannon. sincerely, LittleDreamers

Wow. Is the ad down? How unfortunate that it's come to this. It's also unfortunate that you're unable to publicly rebut. I guess you could post a contrary ad too, but that'd just seem childish to prospective clients, I think.

I hope you do go through with a lawsuit. She is completely in the wrong, and the thought of this woman getting the last word is bothering me IMMENSELY. People like this need to be told that they just can't do these things.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by kidlove View Post
    The IDIOTS never go peacefully! It takes a fool to argue with a fool. Just go about your merry way and continue with your blessed life. Don't let the "fools" of the world take any more of your time!!!! Kinda makes you want to respond to : ALL NANNIES and providers, there is a mother out there named __________. She will come off as a sweet and caring person until she gets her nasty claws into you and if you do anything to displease her, she will rip you to shreads. Stear clear nannies and potential Day Care Providers, this one is a loose cannon. sincerely, LittleDreamers
    It really does. And honestly, I had really thought about it. But I am a bigger person than that and she'd just one person. I'm not going to give her all that power. She doesn't deserve it. I'm going to just get on with my life and let my husband do what he wants. But I'm out of it from here on out.

Good for you!!!! Thats how you "shut up" the foolish...deny them any attention!!! Just like a child.

Expansive...
    What a vindictive psycho!!!! Keep us posted ho everything turns out. And good for you for being the bigger person!!!

Outgoing
    Her husband took down the ad. My husband just called me and asked what his number was bc she put up another ad saying I feed them kraft dinner every day and fed one of the kids sour milk. She was acting like she was a different person. saying "I knoew of someone else that she gave sour milk to" and then she said child services was involved. NEVER! Now I'm afraid she's going to call child services!!!

This is a complete nightmare!

Expansive...
    She's not going to. She's just an immature brat. I hope you do screen shots AND copy and paste both ads to use as evidence and I truly do hope you and your husband pursues this legally.