Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    oh cfred!!!!! the exact same thing just happened to me about 2 months ago......was so angry! Took a girl for almost 4 years, Mom got pregnant and didn't even tell me til about 5 months (there was my first sign) I still held on and asked and asked her what her plans were for after the baby? she putzed and putzed dragging her feet and never making full eye contact when we talked (second sign) I just couldn't see it, this is the Mom who always said "she wants to be with you more than at home and I love it" "so glad we found you" "you are such a blessing to our family"...never dreamed she would "blow me over" like that....needless to say, we came to agreement to have 4 yr old down to 2 days a week during her mat leave, I worked out the sched. (she assured me, the 4 yr old would stay in my care no matter what, was on the fence with the baby still) long story short, I trusted them and went out of my way to "do" for them always, was always told how much they appreciated me!!!! bla bla bla! then calls me 2 days after the baby is born!!!! what? (thanks for letting me know you had your second child) and says, "how much time do I have to give you for daughter's notice?" not coming back!!!!!!!? I was floored, after all I had done for them over the years and thats the thanks I get. I understand she can no longer afford daycare, but now because of her I can no longer afford alot of things because she left me high and dry. word to the wise: If a Mom gets pregnant with second...get a plan in writing OR start looking to fill the spot!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kidlove For This Useful Post: